I posted this picture yesterday on Instagram and promised the sources and/or links. These are just a few things I have around the house that make me smile when I look at them. Some of them are no longer available, but they can be used as inspiration or be on the hunt for something similar.
- Necklace: from Madewell. Here is a similar one. You can’t go wrong with any of their jewelry!
- Chinese Scissors: I found these beauties as an early Christmas gift to myself 🙂 from Amazon
- Felt Mistletoe: Mine is from West Elm years ago, but click here is a similar one
- Polar Bear: Again this bear is from West Elm a while ago, but Restoration Hardware has some really cute ones this year.
- Trees: These are from Target Dollar Spot
- Yarn: Again from the Target Dollar Spot. I swing through that section every time I go to Target. You can always find some sort of gem in there!
- Brass Pomegranate…Target again folks. There are so many perfect little decorative accessories every season. I heart that store waaaaay too much!
- Gold Mini Picture Frame: Paper Source. Who’d a thunk, but they have some really cute accessories for the home and office. And some great gifts!